Friday, July 6, 2007

Just us lol

Well thought I would do a little more updating lol....Terry will be home this coming week so YAY so excited. Nicolas is walking all over the place and is all grins and giggles as always. Anthony is doing much better on his speech and is even putting some sentences together. Nate is well Nate....lol.....crazy crazy fearless Nate.....oh but he is doing something so cute...he loves to sing Nat King Cole songs.....his favorite and mine lol is Unforgettable and L is for....it is so cute listening to him singing along with the song. Cat is just a sassy ass little girl..we are definitely going to have our hands full with her.....she is getting excited about school I just hope she adjust well to having to change schools after only 6 weeks. As for me still dieting.....only a few more pounds to go YAY me....I am so happy.....other then that I am just the same.....worried about our move....taking care of my family and yeap thats about it!!

No comments: