Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hmmm

Well lets see, an update hmmmm!!!

I guess i'll start with me....I am in the middle of of registering for school ( just need to take my placement test...which I am to chicken to do but I am sure I will get up the nerve to do it soon lol...and I am waiting on paper work from FSA stating that I don't owe them any money ( 4 years and they still haven't updated there system..go figure) and once the financial aid stuff is all taken care of I will just be waiting to start on Aug 24th Wooohoooo! I can't wait! Terry will also be heading back to school in the Fall...so that should be fun....it'll be like high school...he'll do my biology and I do his Math ,English and physiology lol just joking!

This kids are out of school in just 16 days....I can't wait!! Cat is so excited about second grade, we just bought her new messenger bag for school next year ( I am having it made and it should be here soon....she is so excited). Nate is loving school and has come so far in such a short amount of time...it is still up in the air if he will be going into 1st or doing one more year of Kindergarten just to make sure he is mature enough. But either way he can't wait until next school year. Anthony is doing awesome in speech class and will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall as well ( although I think he might be our biggest handful yet...he is quite stubborn...and only will do something when he is good and ready to do it....he also loves to pull pranks on people so I think we may be getting lots of color cards in his folder ( color cards are how they discipline children at the school) lol. AS for Nicolas I am sure he is going to love having mommy all to himself for the next 2 years. I think we might end up putting him in speech class as well.....he seems to be following in his big brothers footsteps and doesn't seem to like to us "c" "g" or "d" and "s's" while speaking.

We bought camping gear a few weeks back and are so excited about our planned camping trip at a near by naval station this summer. We have attempted several back yard camping adventures but the wind has had other plans for us ( maybe we will get the chance soon).

Okay well Nate is sick and asleep and Nick and Anthony are fighting so I better go!

Love you all.......esp. you Grandpa I knew you
would be just fine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you have a ton going on, and to look forward to :) What are you going to school for? I love ya lady!!