Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Vacation ECT....

Well the kids go back to school on the 4th and I have to say it is bitter sweet. I don't really want it to end. We had a nice Christmas done our way ( i.e tree and decorations came down right away, had our none traditional dinner). Couldn't wait for it to come and now that it's over I am demanding that mother nature bring back the desert heat I am so accustomed to now :) I am done with the cold.

Spring Semester starts in a couple of weeks...looking forward to it but even more so I am looking forward to Summer Vacation ( 4 months without school work will be so nice).
We plan getting to the beach a lot more this Summer, going on a few camping trips and so much more so I am hoping the next 4 months fly by.

Sorry that I don't have any new pictures to post our camera broke again so we will be replacing in next month....I will post new pictures as soon as I have some.

Catherine is doing well she and I are kept busy with school, life and Girl Scouts ( I am one of the leaders in the troop) which has consumed much of our free time don't think we will be doing Girl Scouts next school year.

Nathan is a sweet as ever not much new to report about him.

Anthony had a pretty traumatic experience at school involving a disturbed child so school has been a struggle ever since.....he is afraid to go back so it's been tough.

Nicolas is well.....still the baby haha he is getting huge, he is going to be a big guy he weighs as much as his Anthony ( hes no fat just built like a football player) and he has a cocky attitude to boot *smile*

As for Terry and I we are about to hit our 10 year mark...time sure has gone by fast. We are both very busy with school, kids, work, promotion exam ect.

Hoping the New Year brings nothing but wonderful things for our family and yours!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

sakeevta said...

what happend to the boy at school?? poor guy..