Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WOW!!

I am not good and keeping up with this and I am sorry! The kids are now on Summer break (thank God)! Cat did well and is heading into the 3rd grade. Nathan will repeat the 1st grade (smart guy just struggles with concentration). Anthony, well I am going to say that Anthony is just now entering Kindergarten even though he attended last year. After a very shocking/horrifying experience he had towards the beginning of the school year he completely shut down and wanted nothing to do with school for MONTHS!! He started to enjoy it again the last couple of months but the damage has been done we have decided that we would like him to repeat just to give him a sense of security at school and some time to mature.

I once again have put school on hold (managed to make great grades but at the expense of my family...which I am not going to allow it to happen again.) for now. I will return when Nicolas is in the 1st grade. I am very upset about this ( I hate having to put it off....I truly enjoy school) but the kids and hubby come first.

Terry is good....work is the same ( boring lol). He put in for a special duty back to Ut a month ago so we are waiting to hear about that. If we don't get it I fear that we will be stuck here for years!!! I am not one to just sit in one place for too long, we have been here longer then any of our previous bases and I am going bananas!!

No comments: